Couple FoS questions...

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Couple FoS questions...

Postby MikeD on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:45 pm

Maybe these are answered on the site, but I could not find them, so here they are...

* The $10 spectator entrance fee: Is that per person or per car? If per person is there and age limit (i.e. children under 12 are free...)?

* Do registered drivers get to take their crew/family around during lunch for free as has been the case in years past?

Thanks in advance...
Mike Dougherty
'02 986 S - Arctic Silver/Black - #757 -- gone but not forgotten
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby lowyder993s on Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:32 pm

ALERT!!! TRIPLE POST!!! wassa matter...couldn't get the answers quick enough :wink:

See ya this W/E/.
Jim
97 c2s street
76 RSR wing-thing #352 track -for sale
71 3.8 RS+ Track
lowyder993s
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:01 pm

Careful Jim! I am admin and have the power to inflict serious pain on your reputation... oh wait, you have to have a reputation before it can be damaged... nevermind.

See ya at the track....
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby Robert on Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:57 pm

The $10 fee is "parking" for one car load in the infield.

ALL must sign the waivers and get arm bands.

Those under 18 must have their parent(s) sign the "under 18 waiver." Parent must be present to do this. Our insurance allows no exceptions.

The lunch time track tours are for sale, at $25/carload. No free lunch(time track tours).
Robert
Time Trialer

Postby JHPGT3 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:17 pm

Robert wrote:The $10 fee is "parking" for one car load in the infield.

ALL must sign the waivers and get arm bands.

Those under 18 must have their parent(s) sign the "under 18 waiver." Parent must be present to do this. Our insurance allows no exceptions.

The lunch time track tours are for sale, at $25/carload. No free lunch(time track tours).

OK Robert, that brings up another question. My wife was going to bring my nephew and grandchildren. Can she not sign for them since they will be in her custody at the time?
Thanks
JHPGT3
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:14 pm

Robert, thanks for the answers. I appreciate the effort.

John, you can download waiver forms here. http://www.pcasdr.org/porsche_events/pr ... /index.php
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby Robert on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:53 am

JHPGT3 wrote:OK Robert, that brings up another question. My wife was going to bring my nephew and grandchildren. Can she not sign for them since they will be in her custody at the time?
Thanks

I'm not sure but I'll try to get "official" word on that. A couple suggestions though. First, how about e-mailing the link above to the parents, have them sign the appropriate form and then fax to your wife? Second, whenever we leave our kids with anyone overnight or longer, we give them a custody letter, granting them authority to make decisions regarding the kids care. That way if -- heaven forbid -- they need to go to the hospital or something, there will hopefully be less of a delay in getting them treated. I'm not sure that will work here, but it's probably not a bad idea regardless.

UPDATE: I'm told the Speedway has it's own minor waiver that must be signed in person by a parent.
Robert
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions