Top 10 Time Trialers at Fontana

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Postby JHPGT3 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:26 pm

Pete Millikin wrote:JHP - Ok bud lets let's get back to the predictions.

To stay with past practice you need to predict the ten that will beat a target time. We have the list of suspects now name the time they will beat.

I'm going to have to go back to my calculator and Ouigi Board (sp?) to answer that :) . Part of the problem is the unknown. Robert says there may be 3-4 Cup Cars in the TT with which I'm not familiar :o . As everyone knows, times improve every year. This will be the fastest group of 10 that we have had to date, no doubt.
JHPGT3
Time Trialer

Postby lowyder993s on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:11 am

[/quote]
The only Miller I'm interested in comes in a bottle!! :lol:
And, yes, I've seen you pass me on the freeway, Bud.
But tell me, doesn't it warm your heart to be able to pass the Old Dog occasionally, somewhere, anywhere? :wink: (uh oh, I'm in trouble now!!)[/quote]

Consider yourself OWNED this weekend :beerchug:
Jim
97 c2s street
76 RSR wing-thing #352 track -for sale
71 3.8 RS+ Track
lowyder993s
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:47 am

lowyder993s wrote:Consider yourself OWNED this weekend :beerchug:

Hey Jim-freakin-Copp.... what the heck are you doing in Blue?!?! I thought you upgraded your car and all that? Did you mis-class yourself... AGAIN!? :D
Mike Dougherty
'02 986 S - Arctic Silver/Black - #757 -- gone but not forgotten
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby lowyder993s on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:08 am

MikeD wrote:
lowyder993s wrote:Consider yourself OWNED this weekend :beerchug:

Hey Jim-freakin-Copp.... what the heck are you doing in Blue?!?! I thought you upgraded your car and all that? Did you mis-class yourself... AGAIN!? :D

No...for some reason they have me outta class and Mike in class...don't worry...I'll only stomp you in the enduro. You are doing the enduro aren't you???? I mean, seeing as how it was soooo tough last year running w/ both clubs. What's gonna happen @ Trib? Ethan going to do 3 hrs to your 1? :rockon: I rock :wink:
I'm running BOTH CLUBS AND THE ENDURO, but I guess its easy to do when you know your car won't spring any leaks :D :D [/i][/b]
Jim
97 c2s street
71 3.8 RS+ Track
lowyder993s
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:20 am

lowyder993s wrote:No...for some reason they have me outta class and Mike in class...don't worry...I'll only stomp you in the enduro. You are doing the enduro aren't you???? I mean, seeing as how it was soooo tough last year running w/ both clubs. What's gonna happen @ Trib? Ethan going to do 3 hrs to your 1? :rockon: I rock :wink:
I'm running BOTH CLUBS AND THE ENDURO, but I guess its easy to do when you know your car won't spring any leaks :D :D [/i][/b]

Yeah, well I guess it's easy to spout off when you know the only way you can beat me is to completely re-work your car. :roll: :lol:
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby lowyder993s on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:23 am

MikeD wrote:Yeah, well I guess it's easy to spout off when you know the only way you can beat me is to completely re-work your car. :roll: :lol:

Does this mean you won't be sitting w/ me @ the driver's dinner :cry:
Jim
97 c2s street
71 3.8 RS+ Track
lowyder993s
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:27 am

lowyder993s wrote:Does this mean you won't be sitting w/ me @ the driver's dinner :cry:

Don't see why not? As long as you don't take it personal if I make a "showing" and then leave. Dinner's, Gala's, blah! I just wanna drive! Maybe they wont even let me in if I show up grungy enough....
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby ttweed on Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:20 pm

JHPGT3 wrote:There IS an "Edit" button. There ain't no "delete" anywhere (at least on mine). Try deleting one of your posts and let me know what you find. Thanks, Tom
That's weird! Some of my posts in this forum (and the others) have the "delete" option, but then some do not. Mike? I don't get it. It's not consistent throughout.

John- Go back and check some of your other posts that you've made in other threads and I'm sure you'll see the delete option. Do a search on your username and then start reviewing the posts. For some reason, it doesn't show up on every one. Something to do with when they were created and what features were enabled at that time in the forum software. perhaps?

TT
Tom Tweed -- #908
SDR Tech Inspection Chair 2005-06
SDR Forum Admin 2010-present
Windblown Witness Assistant Editor 2012-present
Driving Porsches since 1964
ttweed
Admin

Postby JHPGT3 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:29 pm

ttweed wrote:
JHPGT3 wrote:There IS an "Edit" button. There ain't no "delete" anywhere (at least on mine). Try deleting one of your posts and let me know what you find. Thanks, Tom
That's weird! Some of my posts in this forum (and the others) have the "delete" option, but then some do not. Mike? I don't get it. It's not consistent throughout.

John- Go back and check some of your other posts that you've made in other threads and I'm sure you'll see the delete option. Do a search on your username and then start reviewing the posts. For some reason, it doesn't show up on every one. Something to do with when they were created and what features were enabled at that time in the forum software. perhaps?

TT

Tom,
I reviewed a whole bunch of my posts going way back, as you suggested. None of mine had a "delete" button and many of the older ones had no "edit" button either.
Mike said something about an "X". Have you ever seen one of those? I haven't.
We should have a "delete" capability.
JP
JHPGT3
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:06 pm

JHPGT3 wrote:Tom,
I reviewed a whole bunch of my posts going way back, as you suggested. None of mine had a "delete" button and many of the older ones had no "edit" button either.
JP

It's not a button. It's a checkbox at the bottom of the form when you click the "Edit" button.

Maybe the "X" is only for me... dunno.
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby Red Rooster on Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:36 pm

Pete Millikin wrote:.........I witnessed your wifee driving out to Willow Springs for lunch - hangs out and helps prepare lunch. Then heads for home. Just be glad when you don't do the projected times she gets the car worked on rather than looking for a driver upgrade.

Busted.

Yeah Pete...you and a few other of da boyz got me pegged.... :mrgreen: ...and I do count my lucky stars she hasn't -yet, started looking for a driver upgrade. She's a sweetheart for sure and I is one LUCKY 911 driver!!! ....of course it helps if one's wife thinks the sound of air cooled flat sixes with headers and megaphones at 7k+ is the coolest of cool sounds 8)
Johnny Riz
Red 73 911 AM #255
Red Rooster
Autocrosser

Postby JHPGT3 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:56 pm

MikeD wrote:
JHPGT3 wrote:Tom,
JP

It's not a button. It's a checkbox at the bottom of the form when you click the "Edit" button.

Maybe the "X" is only for me... dunno.

Mike,
Trust me. There's no "button", no "checkbox" no nada!!!
JHPGT3
Time Trialer

Postby ttweed on Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:23 am

JHPGT3 wrote:I reviewed a whole bunch of my posts going way back, as you suggested. None of mine had a "delete" button and many of the older ones had no "edit" button either.
Yes, on some of my posts I see 3 buttons in the upper right corner--"quote", "edit" and "x". In others (including the ones in this thread) I see only "quote" and "edit", and after clicking on the "edit" button, there is no checkbox to "delete this post" as there is when the "x" button appears.

I have no idea why it is not consistent throughout, although yours seem to be consistently absent. :D

TT
Tom Tweed -- #908
SDR Tech Inspection Chair 2005-06
SDR Forum Admin 2010-present
Windblown Witness Assistant Editor 2012-present
Driving Porsches since 1964
ttweed
Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions