Porsche from Top Gun 2

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Porsche from Top Gun 2

Postby halfmonkey on Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:31 pm

Hi all. I'm trying all avenues of contact but if anyone knows the person that owns the Porsche that was used in Top Gun 2, can you ask that person to contact me as I don't have a way to contact that person? The reason why I'm trying to contact that person is because I have the Cars and Conversations this Sunday at The Hangars by Crownair which is located at Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport. The feature for the Cars and Conversations will be Porsches with wings to tie in with the wings on an airplane, jet, helicopter, etc. Of course, being at an airport with jets also ties in with Top Gun and since Top Gun 2 featured a Porsche from a member of the San Diego Region, I'd love to have his car at the event.

You can ask this individual to reach out to me via email at cars-n-coffee@pcasdr.org.

Thank you.
Richard Trang
'21 718 Spyder 39E Riviera Blue
halfmonkey
Autocrosser

Re: Porsche from Top Gun 2

Postby Old Guy on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:19 pm

Go back to the time we saw the movie in Carlsbad. There is a string that mentions the SD based owner.
Jim "Old Guy" Dunlap
2017 Carrera 911 7 speed stick, Lava Orange :lol:
2017 Macan S, Sapphire Blue
2003 Morgan +8, Silver body with Dark Blue Wings
Old Guy
Time Trialer

Postby halfmonkey on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm

Old Guy wrote:Go back to the time we saw the movie in Carlsbad. There is a string that mentions the SD based owner.

Hi Jim. Thank you for the email. Is this string you're referring to the email string you sent me or are you referring to a thread on this forum? If you're referring to a thread, do you recall the date of the event or maybe the title of the thread so I can do some searching?
Richard Trang
'21 718 Spyder 39E Riviera Blue
halfmonkey
Autocrosser

Postby kleggo on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm

That individual (Nick) died several months ago. You won't be able to reach him
Craig Fenstermaker

i'm here in Vista
kleggo
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions