Instructor Appreciation- Nov. DE FREE

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Postby gulf911 on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:15 pm

Thats Mr. Smart a$$ to you... :wink:

I just thought Denise shouldn't have to answer your question for the third time. If you don't agree with it just say so or call her, rather than asking the question again... :?

IMHO.... :roll:
Dan Andrews
#2 Carmine Red GT4 , 19" Forgelines , LWBS.
gulf911
Pro Racer

Postby kary on Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:56 pm

Denise Dente wrote:Hold up there killer :lol: I'm trying to do something. Sorry if the title of the posting was misleading. Next time I'll have my laywer review my posting :roll:

Kari and all TT instructors, I'd love for to you join us tomorrow at the autocross as we are sure to have lots of new students who just completed the school. :wink:

Please allow me the time to speak with the Autocross chairs, board, and TT team to determine how this will impact the budget. I need to be fiscally responsible and respectful of everyone. I will keep you posted.

I hope to see all instructors tomorrow as I'm sure we'll have lots of new students. :lol:

Denise Dente- retired 2005 CDI (only 3 more events)

Let's keep having fun!

Sorry Denise, no need for lawyers, just a response to my question will work :wink: Please do not go to any extra effort because I asked a question. It is not really important enough for you to spend the time to determine budget implications.....not sure what that means but then again it doesn't really matter.

I am going to go "inactive" as an instructor now, that way I will not be confused about these sorts of things :lol:
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Previous

Return to General Discussions