Instructor Appreciation- Nov. DE FREE

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Instructor Appreciation- Nov. DE FREE

Postby Denise Dente on Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:11 am

All Active Instructors!

As you know we've just completed the Fall 2005 Performance Driving School which was a huge success. We would like to thank you for your time and participation in helping our students throughout the year.

We are providing FREE entrance to the Nov. DE to all instructors who have volunteered their time throughout this 2005 season. So if you've instructed at a school or Autocross in 2005 you are eligible to participate in the Nov. DE at No Charge. :lol:

Please send in your registration for the DE and note "instructor". We will check this against the 2005 instructor list and you'll be able to play for free.

Thanks again to you wonderful volunteers. It's been a pleasure working with you all.
:wink:
Denise
Denise Dente

Postby gulfporsche20 on Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:00 am

Denise,

What is the DE fee for non-instructors?
John Broderick

Currently own;

1993 968 Black/Black M030 coupe

Previously owned;

2004 40th Anniversary 911 (996)
Carrera GT silver/Natural Grey

1994 968 Coupe Guards Red/Black
gulfporsche20

Postby Mike on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:00 pm

Thank you Denise, very nice idea, I accept. :D

For an added bonus… :wink: :wink:
DE drivers be sure to have your in car video cameras on as I'll be giving gratuitous point byes to all the 944 instructors.
First time out with the RSR+ so we’re planning for some off speed laps to shake down the car (driver too) and rebuilt engine.
Hope to see you there.

Impress you friends with in car video of you bombing by the RSR+ :D
Link to the RSR+.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthre ... ost2113120
Mike
Club Racer

Postby kary on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:26 pm

Mike wrote:Thank you Denise, very nice idea, I accept. :D

For an added bonus… :wink: :wink:
DE drivers be sure to have your in car video cameras on as I'll be giving gratuitous point byes to all the 944 instructors.
First time out with the RSR+ so we’re planning for some off speed laps to shake down the car (driver too) and rebuilt engine.
Hope to see you there.

Impress you friends with in car video of you bombing by the RSR+ :D
Link to the RSR+.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthre ... ost2113120

Mike, your car is really looking awesome!!! Idid not know you have air jacks in that bad boy!!! Very cool, I want some :x
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Postby bibbetson on Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

That's really GREAT Denise! Probably the most generous offer that I have received from the club. I personally really appreciate it! :D :D :D
billeye #491
'94 968
bibbetson
Time Trialer

Re: Instructor Appreciation- Nov. DE FREE

Postby kary on Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:51 pm

Denise Dente wrote:All Active Instructors!

We are providing FREE entrance to the Nov. DE to all instructors who have volunteered their time throughout this 2005 season. So if you've instructed at a school or Autocross in 2005 you are eligible to participate in the Nov. DE at No Charge. :lol:

Denise

Denise, does that also include instructors that instructed this year in the time trial series as well? The reason I ask is you only mentioned the school or autocross instructors.
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
kary
Pro Racer

Postby Pete Millikin on Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:07 pm

Denise-

Thanks! A DE at the Q is really fun event and it is much appreciated. I think I can speak for many in saying we are happy to instruct in a well concieved and executed event.

Mike- Looking forward to the unveiling of the RSRRRRRR.
86 Carrera 3.2L #178
Pete Millikin
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:51 am

Thanks Denise. Not sure how you worked it out, but I (and obvioulsly others) greatly apprecite the offer.
Mike Dougherty
'02 986 S - Arctic Silver/Black - #757 -- gone but not forgotten
MikeD
Club Racer

How about a free autocross

Postby gsamad on Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:21 pm

How about a free autocross instead for those of us who don't have the appropriate safety equipment for a DE?

Thanks, Gary
gsamad

Postby Denise Dente on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:51 am

All,

I'm glad many of you like the idea of a FREE DE. We are limited to offering this for a DE due to budgeting (you can call me and I can explain if necessary). To be eligible, you must of instructed at either at school or autocross in 2005. We still have 1 autocross left before the DE. :lol:

Thanks again for all the help!
Denise
Denise Dente

Postby kary on Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:50 am

Denise Dente wrote:All,

I'm glad many of you like the idea of a FREE DE. We are limited to offering this for a DE due to budgeting (you can call me and I can explain if necessary). To be eligible, you must of instructed at either at school or autocross in 2005. We still have 1 autocross left before the DE. :lol:

Thanks again for all the help!
Denise

So just so I understand you are excluding the time trial series instructors in this offer?
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
kary
Pro Racer

Postby DonNewton on Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:00 am

Denise-

Really enjoyed getting back on a track this last weekend. Won't be driving at this event; do you need instructors? Glad to help. . .let me know.
Don Newton
Newton DesignWerkes, Inc
619 948 9108
DonNewton

Postby gulf911 on Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:09 pm

kary wrote:So just so I understand you are excluding the time trial series instructors in this offer?

You are kidding right Kary?? Show me where it says Time Trial or TT in the following sentence:

"To be eligible, you must of instructed at either a school or autocross in 2005. " :roll:
Dan Andrews
#2 Carmine Red GT4 , 19" Forgelines , LWBS.
gulf911
Pro Racer

Postby kary on Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:55 pm

gulf911 wrote:
kary wrote:So just so I understand you are excluding the time trial series instructors in this offer?

You are kidding right Kary?? Show me where it says Time Trial or TT in the following sentence:

"To be eligible, you must of instructed at either a school or autocross in 2005. " :roll:

Let's see, the title of the thread is what?

"Instructor Appreciation- Nov. DE FREE"

Now all of the instructors are not included in "Instructor appreciation" according to the text. So I ask myself, "Is this a mistake between the text or the title?"

Denise responds without referring to my post but says the same thing again. Ok, it means it is not all instructors in our club.

Now I get a smart a$$ comment from you......:roll:
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
kary
Pro Racer

Postby Denise Dente on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:11 pm

Hold up there killer :lol: I'm trying to do something. Sorry if the title of the posting was misleading. Next time I'll have my laywer review my posting :roll:

Kari and all TT instructors, I'd love for to you join us tomorrow at the autocross as we are sure to have lots of new students who just completed the school. :wink:

Please allow me the time to speak with the Autocross chairs, board, and TT team to determine how this will impact the budget. I need to be fiscally responsible and respectful of everyone. I will keep you posted.

I hope to see all instructors tomorrow as I'm sure we'll have lots of new students. :lol:

Denise Dente- retired 2005 CDI (only 3 more events)

Let's keep having fun!
Denise Dente

Next

Return to General Discussions