Track Maps are....

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Postby Dan Chambers on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:58 am

Gary:

About the A-X Track..........BEEEEEEYOOOOOTEEEEEFUL! That is every "drifter's" dream. Monica will love you for it! (Oh.... wait a minute.... maybe I should tell her I designed it :wink: ) Looks like the kink at F4 will be a "win or spin" down-hill-off-camber party. :lol: I'm not working that corner! :nono: And the Curved Slalom ..... oh, you dog!  :bowdown: That ingress/egress debate will live for years! :rockon:

About the DE Track: FAST, and FUN! 8) Everybody looking for HP/Power Bragging Rights will have their day! :burnout: The top-of-the-hill right-hander at D4 looks particularly fun. 8) Did you really want to put a passing lane in at D3? :roll: Could be fun! :twisted:

As a "swan-song tribute," I hope everyone can make this weekend, and say a fond farewell to Gary, our Track-Designing Guru.  :bowdown: He's put in THREE great years as Co-Chair of A-X's! Thanks, Dude! (Good new is, he's not going very far .... as Co-CDI, he'll be around....... ):wink:

See you all this weekend.

(Oh, yeah, I almost forgot ..... ignore the weather for the next two days. Saturday, a high-pressure system will be moving in. It should be toasty by Sunday.)
Dan Chambers
"It's just a "well prepared" street car ... or a very, very well-mannered track car." :burnout:
1983 SC #91 3.6L, "Black Pearl" Livery
1987 944 (gone but not forgotten)
Dan Chambers
Pro Racer

Postby Mike on Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:08 am

Thanks Gary, Plenty of transitions too.
Jae is going to tune in my 911 suspension with James Gunn at wheel, that layout should help give them good feedback. :D
Link to the latest Mirage RSR+ update.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthre ... ost2221424
Mike
Club Racer

Return to General Discussions