To all the hardcore WSIR TT drivers.

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

To all the hardcore WSIR TT drivers.

Postby Mike on Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:17 pm

Yeah the ones that drive it to the track, pit out of their cars and drive it home. Oh and everyone else too. :D
When you are ready for a warm up drop by our trailer and have a Hot Chocolate on us. :D
We have it all, pease do drop in. :burnout:
Look for my old 911 with the red and blue stripes similar to my avatar.
Mike
Club Racer

Postby Jad on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 am

THANKS! May need a cup for the cars 'coolant' system as well. At least I still have a heater, assuming the car warms up enough to be useful.

See you there!
Jad Duncan
997 S Cab - Sold
996 "not a cup car" Sold
Tesla Model S
Porsche Taycan
https://www.goldfishconsulting.com/
Jad
Pro Racer

Postby Pete Millikin on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:23 pm

Thanks Mike - I'll bring a little warm up of a different sort for the post track shutdown party.
86 Carrera 3.2L #178
Pete Millikin
Time Trialer

Keeping warm

Postby Greg Phillips on Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:30 am

Just as you want to keep your ski boots inside to stay warm overnight, don't forget your helmet might also feel better if you bring it inside each night and keep it warm :lol:

And hot chocolate sounds good too for those of us driving our cars to the track :wink:

Greg
Greg Phillips
Pro Racer

Postby kary on Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:31 pm

Me and my family are here at WSIR right now and it is 38 degrees. Over night low to be 26 degrees, yikes!!!
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Postby jrgordonsenior on Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:30 pm

kary wrote:Me and my family are here at WSIR right now and it is 38 degrees. Over night low to be 26 degrees, yikes!!!

Well it's wasn't quite that cold last night as I sat on the side of Hwy 14 waiting for a tow truck with the capacity to carry my crew-cab dually and tow my trailer. Blew my less than a year old tranny. Bleep auto club! I have the Premier package with RV/trailer towing and their saying they won't tow a trailer with a race car in it, but they'd tow a trailer with dune buggies or quads, etc....
Spec Boxster-sold
997 S-garage queen
jrgordonsenior
Autocrosser

Postby kary on Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:38 pm

jrgordonsenior wrote:
kary wrote:Me and my family are here at WSIR right now and it is 38 degrees. Over night low to be 26 degrees, yikes!!!

Well it's wasn't quite that cold last night as I sat on the side of Hwy 14 waiting for a tow truck with the capacity to carry my crew-cab dually and tow my trailer. Blew my less than a year old tranny. Bleep auto club! I have the Premier package with RV/trailer towing and their saying they won't tow a trailer with a race car in it, but they'd tow a trailer with dune buggies or quads, etc....

John, sorry to hear about your break down. We were wondering where you were. John Payne and I were just talking about it. Hope all is well and you made it back home intact! It was that cold, around 25 here, burrrrrrrr!
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Postby jrgordonsenior on Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:52 pm

kary wrote:
jrgordonsenior wrote:

John, sorry to hear about your break down. We were wondering where you were. John Payne and I were just talking about it. Hope all is well and you made it back home intact! It was that cold, around 25 here, burrrrrrrr!

Tell that old fart to check his cell phone messages. I left him at least 3 or 4.... I may drive up tomorrow to watch the TT's....
Spec Boxster-sold
997 S-garage queen
jrgordonsenior
Autocrosser

Return to General Discussions