FREE Chassis Dyno, workbenches, etc....

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

FREE Chassis Dyno, workbenches, etc....

Postby Larry Engelbrecht on Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:59 pm

I have 3 workbenches: 6' x 8' steel tops with welded-on angle iron drains around the perimeters. Just throw a 5 gallon bucket under the drain spout. Has steel divider walls that form 4 equal work areas. Perfect for burping open trannies and motors. Came from a local CC for tranny classes. Mounted on wood structure with 4 large lockable doors.

70's vintage HD truck chassis dyno. Has a 24" x 2" solid steel dis-engageable inertia flywheel. Provision for but no water brake :-P. 2 piece platform. Has control tether, hp/mph gage panel, and a few odds and ends. 7 hours on the hour meter. Supposedly came from a federal installation and was hardly used. I can't keep it, so away it goes.

I also have 2 Detroit Diesel 8V71s. One is complete and was running, the other is in parts. Both came out of a commercial fishing boat. Same deal.

I have one Porsche 914 roller left. No motor or tranny, major firewall mods, '72, free.

If you're interested, call me at 858-361-5437 like yesterday. Come and pick it up or I'm hauling it to the scrapyard within a day or 2 of this posting. I need to get rid of this FAST as I'm in the major housecleaning mood.
Larry Engelbrecht

Return to General Discussions