Calling all San Diego Region Driving Instructors Oct 2007

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Postby KeithV on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:15 pm

Please mark your calendars for two upcoming teaching events and an Instructors' Pizza evening:

EVENT #1 - Nov 3rd/4th TT/DE Driver Training event.

This event is intended to introduce autocrossers to DE/TT– multiple cars on the track and associated driving techniques such as passing, etc. It consists of a Saturday eve chalk talk and an all day DE event on Sunday 4th.

This is an event at which, if you volunteer to instruct, you will get a lot of track time, a FREE DE, FREE breakfast and FREE Lunch on Sunday PLUS …… a chance to win a FREE set of tires which are being given away by Discount Tires.

EVENT #2 - Nov 16th/17th/18th Fall 07 Performance Driving School [PDS]

This is the standard Fall PDS with Friday evening chalk talk (which instructors need to attend as an observer if you have not done so before), plus the usual Saturday all day exercises and Sunday all day non-timed autocross.

There will also be an instructors evening (with complimentary pizza & sodas) to go over details of how we intend to run both of the above driving events. This instructor evenng is scheduled for Tuesday 30 Oct at 6:30pm at the Braille Institute at 4555 Executive Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, phone (858) 452-1111.

The objective of this message is to get SDR instructors to confirm, as soon as possible, their availability to instruct at BOTH driving events and to attend the Instructors' evening.

If you have not received an e-mail from me already, it is because I don't have your current e-mail address. Please please e-mail me at keithv@rsamerica.net ASAP - we need your help.

Please reply to all four questions below:

1) Instr Evening Tues 30th Oct YES or NO
2) DE/TT school on Sun 4th Nov YES or NO
3) PDS Sat 17th Nov YES or NO
4) PDS Sun 18th Nov YES or NO

Thanks in advance for your rapid response, Keith V.
Keith Verlaque
2007 GT3 - Black/yellow
http://www.rsamerica.net
KeithV
Autocrosser

Return to General Discussions