OT-FEMA's Fake News Conference, NBC Caught Them

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

OT-FEMA's Fake News Conference, NBC Caught Them

Postby DonTraver on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm

You're gonna love this. It was on tonight's NBC news. Last Tuesday FEMA sent out a email announcing a news conference. They gave the news agency's 17 minutes notice. No one showed up, so what did they do? The #2 guy at FEMA had his news conference, then asked if anyone had any questions. Oh, no reporters, we can handle that. They had FEMA employees asking the questions. While this was going on, they sent it live to the news agencies as a live conference. The camera didn't show any of the "reporters", just heard their voices, wonder why????

Can you guess what kind of questions were asked? "Is FEMA responding better than they did with Katerina?".

Once again we're treated as fools. What's really pathetic is, FEMA put together a fake news conference with all their own people and couldn't even keep quiet enough to not get caught. When asked if any disciplinary action with be taken, it will be considered, which means nothing will happen.

And the Crap goes on (sung to the beat of Sonny & Chers "The Beat Goes On".

Don't know if it's on NBC's website, but I recorded it on my DVR. I'm pretty disgusted right now.

Found it, go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21490838/

Take Care, Don

Sorry to hear about those that lost their homes, my family ended up at my house.
1970 914-6
1993 RS America
DonTraver

Return to General Discussions