"Coronado Thank You"!

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

"Coronado Thank You"!

Postby John Straub on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 pm

First, I would like to say a BIG "Thank You" to all of you on the Committee! Without members like you, willing to work like you did for our club members, this event could never happen! Your what makes San Diego Region the best Region in the Country!

Our Committee members were: Margi Knight handling the "food and tent and more", Joe Hofmann handling the "breakfast each day, parking and more ", Tami Ibbetson handling the "flages, snacks and more each day", Mark Rondeau "parking, getting the carpet donated and more", Chuck Sharp "parking, drinks, ice, and more", Bob McLaughlin "parking, drinks, ear plugs, signage and more", Katina Gonzalez "shirts for the committee, decorations and more", Kaid Marouf "publicity", Monique Straub "Saturday Night Dinner and more". As you see I always added the word "more", there was so much more that these guys did.

We also had so many workers volunteering their time to make this happen, helping with parking, food service, tent service, and clean up. Some of them were Jennifer Reinhardt, Dave Gardner, Sheila Stevrson, Rick Vaentine, Ralph Linares, Dick Hofland, Jackie and Phil Corwin and more, I hope I didn't forget someone, if I did I apologize. Thanks to all of you!

Three years ago about 100 Corral passes were given out, last year about 175.

This year 275 Corral Passes were either sent or handed out to members. 200 lunches were ordered for each day.

Thanks to you all!  :bowdown:

John

All I saw were smiles on every ones faces...WOW!!!!!!!!!!
John Straub...51 year member...PCASDR
1965 911
1967 911
1970 914/6GT,(Sold)
Websitehttp://www.JohnStraubImageWorks.com
Pushin' the hands of time back at,"Along For The Ride" http://www.johnstraub.blogspot.com
John Straub
Club Racer

Return to General Discussions