BRI results

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Postby kary on Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:59 pm

JHPGT3 wrote:Kary, my friend. I was at Fontana last year, remember? (Don't answer that!!) I don't recall any GT3 ever approaching 170 mph on the bank. Believe me, as an owner of a GT3, I am keenly interested in that sort of thing and it would forever be fixed in my memory.
If you're thinking of Todd, I drove with Todd in Joe's car. You thinking of Joe's car? He might have hit 140, but no more.

Simone, you did really good out there. Feel better? Now get off the WEB and get back to building my car!! :lol:

John, you cannot believe that only you road in a GT3 and no one else did? Can you? Ask Black Forest John...I do not think we was lying to me....do you?
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Postby jsimone on Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:03 pm

Well I've had fun chating for a couple minutes on this forum, but I have to get back to work on John's race car now. By the way John, how much did you want that car to weigh when it's done!
J. Simone
jsimone

Postby JHPGT3 on Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:29 pm

kary wrote:John, you cannot believe that only you road in a GT3 and no one else did? Can you? Ask Black Forest John...I do not think we was lying to me....do you?

You didn't answer me as to whether you were talking about Joe's car and Todd Serota driving it, but now I see that that IS what you're talking about.
I guess we all remember things differently. I drove with Todd, and John R also drove with Todd and John told me afterwards how fast they went. I saw 140 when Todd was driving. John told ME he saw 140+. I filed the info away for the future. That's all I can tell U.
I think we're starting to beat this issue into the ground now.
I'll give you the last word.
(Get some sleep)
JHPGT3
Time Trialer

Postby JHPGT3 on Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:33 pm

jsimone wrote:Well I've had fun chating for a couple minutes on this forum, but I have to get back to work on John's race car now. By the way John, how much did you want that car to weigh when it's done!

1750 empty?
plus gas (100 +/-)
plus driver (300+ if I keep eating those peanuts you keep in your rig!!)
JHPGT3
Time Trialer

Previous

Return to General Discussions