Back to inspecting tires... Smile

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Back to inspecting tires... Smile

Postby bryanearll on Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:16 pm

Isn't it funny how these classes are sometimes? In the NS/S today, three of us are 'battling it out' for 10ths of a second and the class winner is 3-4 seconds faster than anybody. Congrat's Ed, great driving; we need to get you upgraded to NS to compete with Chuck. Of course Jon Witte, while present, wasn't driving so you never know.

Great day, and enjoyed the good company. Perfect weather.

Regarding the Kumho MX's put on the car in January, they are wearing away nicely and are 'almost' feeling good. The car's balance improved noticebly with a proper understanding of air pressure front and back gained over the last 4-5 months. That said, the write up at Tire Rack on the Kumho's was that they were better warm than hot. I'll throw my $0.02 on that by agreeing. My best runs all day were the early runs.

One last note: Thank's Chuck Hassel for sitting in with me on that second practice run. I'm faster for the ongoing education, you are a great instructor for me. :D
Bryan
Bryan Earll
'01 996 C2 #339
bryanearll
Time Trialer

Postby bryanearll on Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:42 pm

btw - no disrespect to the faster drivers, it simply escapes my ability and told Jon Witte the same thing.
b
Bryan Earll
'01 996 C2 #339
bryanearll
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions