Willow Springs TT registration opens Sunday Mar 20 @ 9:00a

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Willow Springs TT registration opens Sunday Mar 20 @ 9:00a

Postby Robert on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:02 am

The registration site for the last event of the first half of the 2016 TT series (Willow Springs International Raceway, April 30-May 1) is now available for viewing at:

http://msreg.com/WSIR16

Registration opens Sunday March 20 at 9:00 am. Given that 1) we have been consistently selling out of TT spots in one or more groups over the past year, 2) we had 100 people sign up in the first few hours of CFOS registration, 3) it's the last event of the first half of the year, and 4) we will not overfill groups so that we may continue to offer safe, high quality events, we expect overall demand to be high which will lead to Waitlisting for those who do not sign up promptly.

As a result, it is suggested that if you would like to attend you should 1) set a calendar reminder for March 20 at 9:00 am so you may register as early as possible, 2) carefully read both pages of the registration site now and ensure that you have completed ALL steps that are required prior to actually registering, 3) ask ASAP any questions you may have so that your registration will be correct and complete, and 4) accurately sign up at 9:00 am on March 20.

Note: We now require that your mobile phone number be in the Mobile/Cell field of your MotorsportReg.com profile in order for your registration to be valid, even if you do not wish to receive your lap times via text message. This is a safety issue, as we need to be able to easily get a hold of you at the event should the need arise. Instructions on how to check to make sure your number is in the correct place are on the first page of the registration site. If you have your number in your profile but in the wrong field, that's the same as not having it in there from the computer's perspective. If the Mobile/Cell field is blank, your registration is void until it's filled in, and others registering after you will be prioritized ahead of you. Please take care of this now to prevent being shut out.

Instructors: We would sincerely appreciate if you would sign up early as well so that we can Confirm as many Students as possible, thereby removing uncertainty for as many people as practicable.

Good luck to all.
Robert
Time Trialer

Re: Willow Springs TT registration opens Sunday Mar 20 @ 9:00a

Postby richard on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:55 am

Robert,
FYI: I'm trying to register for the next TT/DE. I've been waiting 45 minutes for credit card verification. Did the system crash? Anyway pls reserve my spot and let me know how I can continue the process.
Richard
Richard Park
richard
Time Trialer

Postby richard on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:14 am

Robert, Never mind. Got it to work.
Richard Park
richard
Time Trialer

Postby Greg Phillips on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:36 pm

We are at 52 already for TT :beerchug:

Greg
Greg Phillips
SDR Past-President @ 2014 Instructor of the Year
1982 911SC coupe, 2002 Boxster S (the track cars)
1989 928S4 & 1992 968 M030 (the black cars)
2019 Hertz Z06 Corvette & 2005 Boxster (Pat's car)
Greg Phillips
Pro Racer

Postby Robert on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:00 am

I need a ride from the track to the event hotel on Friday April 29 sometime between 4:30 and 5:15 pm. If you can help, please PM me. Thanks.
Robert
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions