Fall PDS a great one

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Fall PDS a great one

Postby LUCKY DAVE on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:57 am

The CDI team would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this event a huge, problem free success.
It takes the whole village to produce a PDS, the CDIs are just the organizers and paperwork slaves.
Once again, thank you to all the folks that volunteered their time - in broiling weather no less - to make it happen, it's you that make this great club what it is.

:bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:
David Malmberg

2015-2016 AX CDI team
PCA National DE Instructor
member, Texas Mile 200 MPH club
"A finish is a win! Moderation is the key! More whine!"
LUCKY DAVE
Club Racer

Re: Fall PDS a great one

Postby Au981 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Here's an enthusiastic "second" from a student and recent Porsche convert. Not only was the event well run and thought out, the quality of instruction was uniformly excellent.

And a heartfelt thank you to those that politely informed me that my tires would not be suitable for Sunday, and then proceded to get on their cell phones to find me a replacement set. True class, and rather unexpected. Makes me wish I had switched marques years ago.

Cheers all.
Albert Ubieta
Au981

Re: Fall PDS a great one

Postby Andrew Raines on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:13 am

Congratulations to the CDIs for another fantastic PDS.

Thanks to all of the volunteers / instructors / AX team and everyone else. It is amazing what a volunteer organization can pull off.

Congratulations to the graduating students. Please come back to any of the clubs events because WE ARE SDR!!!!

Andrew Raines
Andrew Raines
Autocrosser

Return to General Discussions