Autocross Compliments

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Autocross Compliments

Postby rrichardson on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:12 am

Mark Curran and the Autocross team, I want to send my congratulations for another quality PCASDR autocross! The track was challenging with some new elements to keep things interesting (along with the ever changing asphalt!). The team ran a very smooooth event starting with the superb tech team that had cars flowing quickly through the tech session. The practice runs and timed runs went well with little disruption (thank you trailer/timing team and equipment chair) and we were ahead of schedule during the day. My student and I had an very enjoyable day that finished around the trailer, surrounded by friends, with a cold beverage in hand. Thank you! Your hard work and dedication is noticed and appreciated!

Rick Richardson
PCA SDR Board Secretary
Rick Richardson
2009 Carrera S
2017 Autocross CDIQ
rrichardson

Re: Autocross Compliments

Postby ttweed on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:26 am

I couldn't make this last event, but looking at the results, I have to give a big shout out to Jeff Norman for winning TTOD. He's been charging hard for the last couple of years and getting faster all the time, so taking top time by a significant margin is not unexpected and well-deserved. Way to go, Jeff!

TT
Tom Tweed -- #908
SDR Tech Inspection Chair 2005-06
SDR Forum Admin 2010-present
Windblown Witness Assistant Editor 2012-present
Driving Porsches since 1964
ttweed
Admin

Re: Autocross Compliments

Postby BlitzGarage on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:52 am

ttweed wrote:I couldn't make this last event, but looking at the results, I have to give a big shout out to Jeff Norman for winning TTOD. He's been charging hard for the last couple of years and getting faster all the time, so taking top time by a significant margin is not unexpected and well-deserved. Way to go, Jeff!

TT

Thanks Tom!

Another great AX by Mark Curran & PCASDR AX team. Loved the track Marcus!
Jeff Norman
2003 996 - CC13
BlitzGarage

Return to General Discussions