LIMO for Driver Awards Dinner?

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

LIMO for Driver Awards Dinner?

Postby Anastasia525 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:42 am

At the volunteer party, Vinh & I came up with the idea of hiring a Limo to shuttle us to and from the awards dinner, as it's a good ways from home, and adult beverages will be involved :rockon:
We are thinking of maybe 3 pickup locations-- one up north, one in the middle @ Vinh's, then my place in Pacific Beach. If you're interested in going in on it with us, get in touch!

Anastasia #525 :surr:
text 858 405 2592
designbyanastasia@gmail.com
Anastasia Berta #525
Chief Driving Instructor, AX & PDS
Driving Instructor, DE/TT
PCASDR President
Anastasia525

Re: LIMO for Driver Awards Dinner?

Postby Old Guy on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:27 pm

This is a good idea. Hope you find others to share. This event is NOT on our schedule but I will say that we are specifically NOT going to attend the annual formal because Porsche of SD is not a hotel location. How can one enjoy a full evening of socializing (and "drinking") and then have to worry about getting a limo or Uber home? Criminey: we live in North Oceanside! Past events, being on a hotel property, allowed us to hang out until early the next AM, cruise back to our room (no, I didn't say "crawl" or "stagger") and sleep in the next day...then enjoy a nice brunch before checking out and heading home. Common sense and logic says you have a great idea and for sure others will sign up to share. Enjoy the Awards Dinner!!
Jim "Old Guy" Dunlap
2017 Carrera 911 7 speed stick, Lava Orange :lol:
2017 Macan S, Sapphire Blue
2005 Volvo V50 Spt Wagon, Passion Red
2003 Morgan +8, Silver body with Dark Blue Wings
Old Guy
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions