Miserable AX run/corner work schedule

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Miserable AX run/corner work schedule

Postby Henry Walker on Sun May 01, 2005 11:52 am

I'm afraid the sequence for the run groups is getting far worse rather than better. Both my student and myself had over FOUR HOURS to kill from the mid-day run to our timed runs. I was so cold from the wait that before my warm-up lap I had to ask for a track map, because I forgot which way to turn. :wink:
Seriously, can we go back to the original schdule that has worked for last several years? Please!
Henry Walker
'67 911SWB #122
'65 356C-daily driver
Henry Walker

Postby rss996 on Mon May 02, 2005 6:32 am

I agree, last month i had almost 4 hour window and it sucked...It was better before....

The other thing I found was not having to work corners made the day seem even longer and boring....Maybe we should not go to paid corner workers after all.....
rss996
Autocrosser

Postby crossthreaded on Mon May 02, 2005 8:42 am

I thought the old order was good, too. I wonder why it was changed? I’m all for improvement where it can be found, but I am currently unaware what they were trying to fix.

On a related note, would it be possible to have the run groups and corner working group sheet posted on the web site, say along with the track map or on the autocross page? That way I can print it out and keep it with me. I won’t have to keep walking over to the trailer to see it posted on the door there.
crossthreaded

Postby rss996 on Mon May 02, 2005 10:03 am

I agree, 4 hours betweeen is not fun at all.
rss996
Autocrosser

Return to General Discussions