QDE pics

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

QDE pics

Postby Greg Phillips on Sun May 01, 2005 10:51 pm

Thanks to Dan Chambers and Gary Burch along with Chuck Sharp for putting together another great track day.

Thumbnails are posted on Yahoo at link below.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phigr@pac ... CBFyXjQo3R

Greg
Greg Phillips
Pro Racer

Postby Dan Chambers on Mon May 02, 2005 6:02 am

Thanks, Greg. Thanks to you for the nice pics.

A big thanks for all those that helped, and volunteered to set-up and break-down the track, load the Trailer, and generally help out. The work of many helps keep the programs we run great, and cost-effective.

Great driving, safe event, and some serious "dicing it up" driving by the Orange County Group in AM, and Pete Millikin (nice paint and stripes, dude), and who could miss Steve Dente in the GT-3 against the Black GT 2, plus the 944-spec guys and gals with Jackie Corwin, Chris O'Connor, Tim Comeau, Bill Addy, and the rest of 'em. Really fun to watch!

Great track, after a couple of adjustments for busted concrete (thanks, Gary Burch), perfect weather. A sensational day!

Can't wait for the next one!
Dan Chambers
"It's just a "well prepared" street car ... or a very, very well-mannered track car." :burnout:
1983 SC #91 3.6L, "Black Pearl" Livery
1987 944 (gone but not forgotten)
Dan Chambers
Pro Racer

Postby Red Rooster on Mon May 02, 2005 8:46 am

Yeah I want to throw my hat into the ring as well......

Great day, fun track and LOTS of cool P-car buddies everywhere !!!

Let's do it again this summer....(wink-wink....Gary, ...wink-wink :D )
Johnny Riz
Red 73 911 AM #255
Red Rooster
Autocrosser

Postby gulf911 on Tue May 03, 2005 1:13 pm

Thanks to all for a great time!. Loved the track! Just needed to have a bit shorter run groups, maybe 20 min max?. A special thanks out to Johnny Riz for the wheels/tires!! I was corded after 1 run and he had a couple spares, Thanks a lot John! Sorry we couldn't run together more, but you kept using a part of the track that wasn't coned... :lol:
Dan Andrews
#2 Carmine Red GT4 , 19" Forgelines , LWBS.
gulf911
Pro Racer

Postby Red Rooster on Tue May 03, 2005 8:19 pm

Yeah, gotta chime in again and say that it was a fantastic weekend of driving. Actually with the limitedarea the west lot has for designing any sort of serious DE type track it really was great.

Add in the pro-active ammending of the course layout by our DE team due to surface conditions and it really leaves me wondering if having this much fun with p-car friends is legal? :wink: :D

and Dan....I was just trying to lead you astray at the top of the course so Curt or Pete could sneak past you 8) :wink:
Johnny Riz
Red 73 911 AM #255
Red Rooster
Autocrosser

Return to General Discussions