Good work Chuck and Kurt!

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Good work Chuck and Kurt!

Postby Dan Chambers on Mon May 16, 2005 5:48 am

Great job on a flawless A-X goes to Chuck Sharp and Kurt Yaws, our new A-X Chairs. :wink:

Excellent track, good coordination, on time schedule, happy drivers. JOB WELL DONE, guys! :D

A big thanks to Kim Crosser, who had a great Cornerworking schedule. :wink:

Kudos to Steve and Denise Dente, who helped in many ways, from track set-up to Start-Finish duties. Thanks! You kept the machine well lubricated! :D

And a great big thanks to Tom Comeau: 1st one there at 05:45, unloaded Trailer, helped in set-up, Cornerworked (even though he helped set-up), drove to 10th Top Time of Day (great driving ol' boy!), helped break down the track, loaded the Trailer, had a beer and a smile at the awards meeting, and was one of the last to leave at the end of the day. That, folks, is truly an effort above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you, sir! :wink: :D

See you at the next one, all!
Dan Chambers
"It's just a "well prepared" street car ... or a very, very well-mannered track car." :burnout:
1983 SC #91 3.6L, "Black Pearl" Livery
1987 944 (gone but not forgotten)
Dan Chambers
Pro Racer

Postby Denise Dente on Mon May 16, 2005 6:56 am

GREAT job Curt and Chuck!! :lol: Thanks for all your hard work. Both Steve and I really enjoy our day.

Keep up the good work and positive attitude. :D

Denise
Denise Dente

Postby Carl Scragg on Mon May 16, 2005 9:25 am

I too want to add a note of appreciation for a job well done. The track was one of the more difficult and challenging ones we've seen in a while. I'm certain that most of us could cut a second or more off our laps times if we only had another 8-10 practice runs. :wink:

Running your first event is never easy, but you guys pulled it off with very few glitches. Thanks for all the time and effort you put in -- it allows all the rest of us to enjoy a day playing with cars. Carl
Carl Scragg
Autocrosser

Return to General Discussions