South OC Cars and Coffee

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

South OC Cars and Coffee

Postby halfmonkey on Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:53 pm

Hi everybody. First post here. Hopefully, this is ok to share. A long time Porsche fan and finally got our first Porsche. Excited to be part of the community. Attended the cars and coffee on 5/27. Nice meeting folks and chatting about their cars.

Hoping to keeping the enthusiasm going and thought I would try and get a group going to the South OC Cars and Coffee on 7/3. With it being a long weekend, I imagine there will be a good turn out. I'm not affiliated with them. Just trying to promote the Porsche community so hopefully this is ok to post. If not, sorry and please delete.

I'm thinking if folks are interested, we can have an informal meet at Porsche Carlsbad between 7-7:30am. We'll leave promptly at 7:30 so please come gassed and ready to drive. The drive will take about 40 minutes to get to the San Clemente outlets. Gates open at 8:30am but I imagine there will be a long line to get in.

The address is 101 W Avenida Vista Hermosa, San Clemente, CA 92672 and the website is https://www.southoccarsandcoffee.com It's from 9-11am. If caravanning together, please obey all laws and no hooligan driving. Don't be the one.

Hope to see you there. :burnout:
Richard Trang
'21 718 Spyder 39E Riviera Blue
halfmonkey
Autocrosser

Re: South OC Cars and Coffee

Postby ttweed on Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:37 am

halfmonkey wrote: I'm not affiliated with them. Just trying to promote the Porsche community so hopefully this is ok to post. If not, sorry and please delete.

If you are posting something like this that may be of general interest to the membership, it is only necessary to include a “This is not a PCA-SDR sanctioned event” clause in your post if it is not one of our events.

Any first-time users can read the FAQ here for guidance.

TT
Tom Tweed -- #908
SDR Tech Inspection Chair 2005-06
SDR Forum Admin 2010-present
Windblown Witness Assistant Editor 2012-present
Driving Porsches since 1964
ttweed
Admin

Return to General Discussions