South OC Cars and Coffee on Labor Day weekend

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

South OC Cars and Coffee on Labor Day weekend

Postby halfmonkey on Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:32 pm

Hi everybody. Hope all is doing well. Just wanted to throw out another opportunity for PCA SDR to get together. (I'll keep trying.)

I'm planning on attending the South OC Cars and Coffee event this Saturday, 9/4/21. If you're interested in attending going up in a caravan, we can meet at Porsche Carlsbad and leave for South OC at about 7:15am. It will take about 45 minutes to get there. I won't wait at Porsche Carlsbad unless there is confirmed interest so please let me know ahead of time.

If there is participation and interest, afterwards we can return home driving along the Ortega Hwy, finding lunch somewhere in Temecula and then return home via the 15 South or the back roads.

With it being Labor Day weekend, it will be busy. I went on July 4th weekend and it was extremely busy and almost didn't get to park on the top level so that is why we're leaving early to get a good place in line to queue up for entry.

Please note that this event is not affiliated with PCA SDR and I'm not affiliated with South OC Cars and Coffee.
Richard Trang
'21 718 Spyder 39E Riviera Blue
halfmonkey
Autocrosser

Re: South OC Cars and Coffee on Labor Day weekend

Postby kleggo on Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:56 pm

halfmonkey wrote:afterwards we can return home driving along the Ortega Hwy, finding lunch somewhere in Temecula and then return home via the 15 South or the back roads.

That might be a good idea to avoid southbound 5 traffic.
Craig Fenstermaker

i'm here in Vista
kleggo
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions