Need Some Help

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Need Some Help

Postby Hokester on Fri May 20, 2005 9:11 am

Hello Folks,
Webmaster, Please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong place. I didn't see any particular place to post "For Sale" items.

I have recently taken on the responsibility of selling my friends Porsche ('80 911SC). He lives in Washington State currently. His ex-wife (recently deceased) lived in San Diego. He is selling both the house & the car. I don't need your help with the house part :D Just the car part :wink:

The car was origionally bought by him in '84 with 17K miles. It currently is approaching the 85K mile mark. It has all it's records and has been serviced in San Diego. (Volkers in Santee, and A.J.USA) The color is cashmere beige with a mocha interior.

I didn't want to just throw the car into the autotrader, I figured that a car that has been cared for the way this one has been & the low miles that someone here might appreciate more than the average Joe. I'll try to post some pics later.

If any of you are interested or know of anybody I'd greatly appreciate your help. You can contact me by phone or email, and I'll be checking back here as well.

Thanks for your time,
David<<<<<<<<<
hokester912@hotmail.com
Hokester

Postby David J Marguglio on Fri May 20, 2005 9:30 am

David, click on the PCA SDR logo above and it will take you to the home page. From there, click on Classifieds and it will walk you through the process of posting an ad. I believe it is free for members and a nominal fee to others. Good luck.
Personal driving coach to:
Maria Sharapova
1993 Martin-thrashing RS America
2004 Cayenne
David J Marguglio
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions