Buttonwillow

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Buttonwillow

Postby Jad on Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:24 am

Thanks to Jack and the other volunteers, BW was a basically perfect event! I only heard of one car that was not able to drive home, the weather was warm, but not hot, the track even stayed fairly clean as there were not that many offs. I think most people were even pretty happy with their times, except maybe the AM guys who were sooo worried about their cars they put caution tape on them so no one would touch them in the parking lot :lol: No wonder they were slow :P
Jad Duncan
997 S Cab - Sold
996 "not a cup car" Sold
Tesla Model S
Porsche Taycan
https://www.goldfishconsulting.com/
Jad
Pro Racer

Postby Curt on Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:16 pm

See, that's how rumors get started...... :D

You guys are so lucky! When we got back from dinner Sat. night I had all these great ideas for pranks to start passing a little payback around that motel. I was brainstorming and said, what if we do this, or do that and I looked at my partners in crime and they were both freaking passed out. It was about 9:15, and neither of them even had a hint of alcohol.

The Girl Scouts would have handed out more payback a$$-whooping than these wussmasters.

Next time, it will be AM class prank payback time unless they get too tired or their Metamucil doesn't work right.
Curt
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions