Twins on the way, GT3 must go...

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Twins on the way, GT3 must go...

Postby John Bell on Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:32 pm

Well, the title says it all. With four kids in the house already and two more on the way things are going to be a bit tight so it's time to start looking for a larger house.

The car is speed yellow on black and has about 5500 miles, mostly street driven. It includes about $5K in adds: GT3 seats, Porsche roll bar, Schroth 6 points, and Halon Extinguisher with Brey Krause mount. I am asking $93K including the above items or $91K w/o adds.

Please call me at 760-822-2355 if you are interested.

John
John Bell
2004 GT3 #124
John Bell

Postby jrgordonsenior on Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:56 am

Wow John, I'm shocked!

You had such a great time at Buttonwillow, I assumed I'd soon be chasing after you along with those other GT3's...

Obviously you're a responsible man who has his priorities in order and I think everyone understand and respects that.

Hey I've got a hot idea...move a little further out into the sticks, buy a bigger house for equal monies, and keep that beautiful car. You'll have a little futher commute, but .......

Best wishes to you and your family John. I enjoyed talking with you around the pool that afternoon with Kary and Martin and I hope to run into you again. ....
Spec Boxster-sold
997 S-garage queen
jrgordonsenior
Autocrosser

Postby John Bell on Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:58 pm

We thought about that but I hate to commute and we don't want our kids to have to change schools.

As soon as we get settled I will be getting another P car. It will just be a bit slower than my currrent one, which is probably a good thing considering I am just a begginer :)

Are you going to be at Willow Springs for the July time trial? Hopefully my car won't be gone by then :D
John Bell
2004 GT3 #124
John Bell

Postby paul-silver on Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:37 pm

John Bell wrote:Are you going to be at Willow Springs for the July time trial? Hopefully my car won't be gone by then :D

FOR SALE - Porsche GT3, low mileage, excellent condition, only driven by a responsible family man on Sundays. :roflmao:
paul-silver
Autocrosser

Postby John Bell on Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:45 pm

lol

Easy now, I never said I was responsible, someone else accused me of that :)
John Bell
2004 GT3 #124
John Bell

Return to General Discussions