POC at Thunderhill in October, Car transport

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

POC at Thunderhill in October, Car transport

Postby MVZ944T on Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:55 pm

If any other dual PCA / POC members are contemplating going to the POC event at Thunderhill (weekend after Pahrump), and you would like to have your car hauled up, Don Clark, former owner of Extreme Motorsports, now owns Victory Racing in Temecula (finally, a quality local shop), will make his transporter availble to the event. Cost is $500 per car, minimum of 3 cars. If there is enough interest to do both events, I can ask him if he wants to go to Pahrump also.

Let me know if you are interested. If you have not been to Thunderhill, it is a really good track. Kind of a combination of the big track at Willow and Laguna Seca (my opinion anyway).
MVZ944T
Time Trialer

Postby gulf911 on Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:56 pm

Myself and maybe 1 or two others may be interested in his rig to get to pahrump in Oct if the price is right. Just as a question, would he be open to trailering the car there only? I would drive it back from pahrump. Let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan Andrews
#2 Carmine Red GT4 , 19" Forgelines , LWBS.
gulf911
Pro Racer

Postby MVZ944T on Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:47 pm

Dan,

I am not sure. I asked him today if he would be willing to go to Pahrump and then on to Thunderhill for those who want to do both events. I am not sure how many cars he can take to be honest. I will check into it.

Mike
MVZ944T
Time Trialer

Return to General Discussions