Auto-X results for SUnday Posted here......

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Postby Dan Chambers on Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:10 am

gulf911 wrote:Do like I do...you know how I compete in AM against cantilevers? I dont show up... :lol:

Dan A., I like your rationale, if you don't show up, you can't lose. That's good. Only .... if you don't show up, you can't win, either? :shock: Hmmmm....

Jad, I was just ribbing you, since you've worked so hard at setting up the Black Beast. You're spot-on about the #1 priority: having fun. :wink: If more people focused on having fun rather than winning ribbons, I wonder how much the awards budget would change over time..... :roll: Although, the speed shops and trophy shops might feel a negative impact.... :cry:

Sorry to hear about Mile's boo-boo :(

Dan C.
Dan Chambers
Pro Racer

Postby paul-silver on Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:31 pm

Kary, thanks so much for all the effort in maintaining this excellent database.

One thing I just noticed the other day that oculd use a bit of adjustment is that the January event shows a 996 and a GT3 competing in MSS class.

The 995 (William Wu) should have been in NSS, and the GT3 should have been in another class, as well.

It's a minor thing, but would move me from 5th place in points for the season so far to third place.

Paul
paul-silver
Autocrosser

Postby gulf911 on Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:47 pm

Dan Chambers wrote:
gulf911 wrote:Do like I do...you know how I compete in AM against cantilevers? I dont show up... :lol:

Dan A., I like your rationale, if you don't show up, you can't lose. That's good. Only .... if you don't show up, you can't win, either? :shock: Hmmmm....
Dan C.

Its a joke Dan, Its a joke... :roll: :D I haven't shown up because of timing conflicts and tires. I am planning on the August event. Hope to see you all then. Well, except Jad.... :lol: :lol:

Dan
Dan Andrews
#2 Carmine Red GT4 , 19" Forgelines , LWBS.
gulf911
Pro Racer

Postby rss996 on Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:55 pm

Any more whining here and we can just have a wine tasting at the Q in August, saving everyone alot of rubber and fuel!

Robert
rss996
Autocrosser

Postby Jad on Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:57 pm

rss996 wrote:Any more whining here and we can just have a wine tasting at the Q in August, saving everyone alot of rubber and fuel!

Robert

Judging by the several ex-AXers that are now into wine, and myself, you may save rubber and fuel, but developing a taste for good wine is about as expensive as racing :?
Jad Duncan
997 S Cab - Sold
996 "not a cup car" Sold
Tesla Model S
Porsche Taycan
https://www.goldfishconsulting.com/
Jad
Pro Racer

Postby kary on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:55 pm

paul-silver wrote:Kary, thanks so much for all the effort in maintaining this excellent database.

One thing I just noticed the other day that oculd use a bit of adjustment is that the January event shows a 996 and a GT3 competing in MSS class.

The 995 (William Wu) should have been in NSS, and the GT3 should have been in another class, as well.

It's a minor thing, but would move me from 5th place in points for the season so far to third place.

Paul

Paul, I just post what I am given and maintain the database from there. If there are any issues with classifications this should be taken up with the timing folks. They will provide me an update if they deem a correction is needed.

Thanks for the positive comments!
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Postby Burl East on Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:32 pm

Jad, Martin, Bob, David

What a bunch of sandbaggers - you are all SOOOO KI!
Burl East
X-CDI
#975 'David M' Stompin RS America
BMW Z8
Aston Martin DB9 (as soon as I get some scratch)
Burl East
Autocrosser

Postby bobbrand on Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:41 am

Don't forget Concours-Billeye

I still have a few points left.
I'm saving them for a special occasion.
bobbrand
Autocrosser

Postby bibbetson on Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:07 pm

bobbrand wrote:Don't forget Concours-Billeye

You must be kidding. I'm so far away from KI, I can't even see it in the distance...
billeye #491
'94 968
bibbetson
Time Trialer

Previous

Return to General Discussions