Photos from Autocross 9/10/05

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Photos from Autocross 9/10/05

Postby twitte on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:53 am

Photos from the autocross yesterday (9/10/05) have been posted. The streaming videos have also been posted.

Here is a link to the photos web site:
http://www.pcasdr.org/photos/index.html

Also note that I posted a new video taken from inside Martin Reinhardt's car (right below the streaming video links). This was from the 9/10/05 autocross. If anyone else has any videos they would like to share please let me know. Thanks!
Last edited by twitte on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ted Witte
twitte
Time Trialer

Postby vntgspd on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:28 pm

Thanks for all the great pix and the streaming video. I could listen to the sound of a screaming flat six over and over and over and over...

Taking pix all day is not an easy job but I for one certainly appreciate the efforts. I had an awesome time and hope to see you all a little more often in the future.

Cheers.

David P.
vntgspd

Postby Dan Chambers on Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:52 am

Thanks Ted/Jon/Paul. The photos are great. Paul, great shot of Monica Post-Race at the trailer! Hi-larious! :lol:
Dan Chambers
"It's just a "well prepared" street car ... or a very, very well-mannered track car." :burnout:
1983 SC #91 3.6L, "Black Pearl" Livery
1987 944 (gone but not forgotten)
Dan Chambers
Pro Racer

Postby Jan Mellinger on Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:01 am

Nothing personal, David, but I hope to see you less often! :evil:

Jan
Jan Mellinger

AX photos

Postby Jackie C on Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:13 am

Every picture tells a story don't it? or should I say donut...Great pictures by the usual crew. Your work doesn't go unappreciated. Looks like I missed a lot of fun! Sorry I wasn't polled for Tom's award, but would like to go on record as saying he gets the Corwin girls' vote. Having been at another racing venue this past weekend just cements what a great club we have. Can't wait to get back "home" to PCASDR.
Blue skies,
Jackie Corwin
Jackie C
Time Trialer

Postby paul-silver on Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:22 pm

Dan Chambers wrote:Thanks Ted/Jon/Paul. The photos are great. Paul, great shot of Monica Post-Race at the trailer! Hi-larious! :lol:

No problem! Actually, Stephanie had been doing something similar with the wine bottle, but stopped as soon as I grabbed my camera. I complained, and Monica was happy to let me get a replacement shot! 8)
paul-silver
Autocrosser

Return to General Discussions