Leather/Vinyl Uphostery Minor Repair Services

Porsche Technical related discussions.

Leather/Vinyl Uphostery Minor Repair Services

Postby rfatuzzo1322 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm

This morning (4/8) I had the pleasure of a gentleman named Paul Shawishian repair a minor discoloration on My Porsche Sportscar. Paul was very highly recommended by the Owner of British Independent Car Services in Carlsbad Car Country.

He not only did such an exceptional job matching the Color (Dark Gray), but made sure that none of the lacing would be discolored and also did a touch-up on My Driver-side Door Sill which I didn't even notice, at first.

He did the job at a very reasonable price, below then what I had originally expected. Was on-time!! And, will come to your business or home address.

Paul Shawishian's Business is located at: 825 College Blvd. Ste 102-338 Oceanside 92057
His Phone number is 619-459-6656

Again, I very highly recommend him as he has done a lot of work for many of the Dealerships in North County.

Sincerely- Rich Fatuzzo
rfatuzzo1322

Re: Leather/Vinyl Uphostery Minor Repair Services

Postby rfatuzzo1322 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:33 am

Additional Information on this Subject: Paul Shawishian can also be contacted via e-mail at: pshawishian@yahoo.com for any questions that you might have on his Services.

Paul also does repair service on any rips or tears that need to be addressed and on a case by case basis, depending on the repair needed and the client's desires, can do cosmetic to full uphostery replacement service.

Rich Fatuzzo
rfatuzzo1322

Postby Old Guy on Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi Rich,

Nice seeing you this AM. Too bad that you missed a nice tour! I'm interested in this because we have a leather "problem" on my wife's Volvo. My map search doesn't clearly show a business like this at the address you mentioned. ?? Is he somewhere near Walmart? or Fitness 24? Can you clarify? Thanks.

Jim
Jim "Old Guy" Dunlap
2017 Carrera 911 7 speed stick, Lava Orange :lol:
2017 Macan S, Sapphire Blue
2005 Volvo V50 Spt Wagon, Passion Red
2003 Morgan +8, Silver body with Dark Blue Wings
Old Guy
Time Trialer

Postby rfatuzzo1322 on Sun May 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi Jim- When Paul did the job for me, he came to my home in Aviara (La Costa area) and he will bring whatever is necessary to do the job at your home- he just needs an electrical hook-up!! I believe that he said he lives in the Oceanside area near College Blvd. and Hwy 76, so just give him a call or e-mail (see above). He was very reliable in responding to me quickly and as I said very reasonable as to pricing the job needing to be done.

As far as the Tour, I wish I knew the Secret to Cloning so I could have done both the Tour and the F1- Monoco Grand Prix viewing Party that I attended with some FOC-SD Members in La Jolla. I have done variations of that Tour, about a half a dozen times, with three different Car Clubs and have always had a great time winding-up in Borrego. It was great to see such a big turn-out at Hoehn!! :beerchug: Rich Fatuzzo
rfatuzzo1322

Postby Old Guy on Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Good info, thanks, Rich. That location matches the map search...especially if it's a residence. As for the tour: lots of dirty cars, but I didn't hear anyone complaining. The F1 was certainly a bonding opportunity for Hamilton and Rosberg. Next thing we know they'll be sharing a motor coach. ...or maybe not :lol:

Jim
Old Guy
Time Trialer

Return to Technical