Trash talk....

A place to hang out and discuss all things Porsche.

Postby Jad on Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:48 pm

That's Mr. Waterboy to you, but this is a car forum, shouldn't you be out looking for a car Mr. Hoosier Shoes. :P
Jad Duncan
997 S Cab - Sold
996 "not a cup car" Sold
Tesla Model S
Porsche Taycan
https://www.goldfishconsulting.com/
Jad
Pro Racer

Postby MikeD on Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:53 pm

Here's an interesting factoid for those that care...

In South Africa around the area of Cape Town they have Penguins. These Penguins are called Jackass Penguins.

So I'd be willing to bet that somewhere in the world there is actually a Jackass Monkey, who most likely can drive better than Jad. And therefore Curt and Dan. But I'm sure I could take 'em.

Hmmm... maybe I can do this trash talk thing... just need a little practice.
Mike Dougherty
'02 986 S - Arctic Silver/Black - #757 -- gone but not forgotten
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby kary on Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:58 pm

Jad wrote:Kary, if you think good hard facts would encourage trash talk, then you just don't get trash talk :D We needs lots of what ifs and if only, not actual facts :wink: .

For example, IF we were to race karts, then I would easily beat Dan and Curt. But of course they never show up for kart racing, so I will never be able to prove this and they will reply with some blind squirrel comment. They seem to know a lot about blind squirrels. :?

Jad, I think I agree with you about the premise of trash talk; however, if you really think about we can come up with al sorts of excuses, like:

1. I had to rerun because someone was in my and my tires were too hot!
2. My cars weighs alot more than yours so that is why you beat me.
3. I was running on wron tires.

etc.

While these are simply excuses I think they form a foundation for all sorts of factless statements to fuel trash talking exchanges. Some people have given up on trash talking because they were banned, not sure why that would stop them though :lol:
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Kart

Postby gulf911 on Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:00 pm

ding! ding! ding! Cr*p that darn bell....

Karting Jad? No problemo....I will be visiting the new track in Carlsbad soon, so be careful what you wish for Capt. Neptune... :shock:

Signed "The parking lot king" (just behind Steve G. of coarse)... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gulf911
Pro Racer

Postby kary on Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:00 pm

Curt/Dan, I see you guys are posting ..........
Kary
1997 993 PCA#131 POC#131
Group 9 Motorsports
www.group9motorsports.com
kary
Pro Racer

Postby Jad on Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:04 pm

Dan,

Why are you visiting the karting track??? Do they have a nice parkinglot?

Mike,

Don't you have a penguin to race in LJ, obvoiusly a beemer was too much for you...you should be ashamed. 20 hail Ferry's.

Keep on practicing.

Kary,

Of course you are right, but it has been a LONG time since Dan, Curt and I were all at the same event. Pahrump should be good....Of course the sun will be in my eyes, the altitude sucks and it will be way too hot or is it too cold? More excuses to come, stay tuned...

Curt,

Isn't it too close to Halloween for your car to be out in public??? Won't someone likely carve a face scarier than yours in the teletubby outfit into it?

Dave,

I was just at Mylaps for my kart and noticed your time of 2:07 at CFOS? Was that timed with a transponder or sundial? My poor stock 944 (ok, it may be a turbo S, but it is still a stock 944, or was then) on street tires was doing that two years ago WITH a chicane. Once you break 2 minutes, then maybe you can play with the fun people in the DE :burnout:

hmmm, can you tell it is a slow day at work......Oh, and just in case someone is offended, here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Jad on Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jad Duncan
997 S Cab - Sold
996 "not a cup car" Sold
Tesla Model S
Porsche Taycan
https://www.goldfishconsulting.com/
Jad
Pro Racer

Postby Curt on Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:11 pm

kary wrote:Hey, Curt (or was it Dan), you still have your panties in a bunch about the banning? Thought you would have gotten over that by now.

Totally Kary! It's well known that Dan and I are both uptight and don't like to joke around and have fun especially when you look at our past contributions. :?

This kind of reminds me of the whole David Letterman schtick where he tells a joke, gets no response and then he taps on the microphone, knock knock knock, "Is this thing on?".

Mike D, can definitely bring the trash, but my nieces Barbie drives the same car Mike does. :D :shock: Jad? Poor Jad has been abandoned by all his fellow 944 owners who are now driving more masculine cars like VW Cabrio's and Toyota Prius's. Guys, I can wear a Tinky Winky outfit and still joke "in that way" about your cars. That proves how manly driving a 911 is! :lol: :shock:

With all the accurate performance stats posted, we can resort to hilarious trash talk like: (WARNING: if you are drinking milk right now, it will come out of your nose)

You only won because:

- your drag coefficient is.337942 better than mine

- your .25 degrees more of negative camber helps you achieve .073 more g's of lateral load than me in type 26 turns.

I can see it now, accountants and trigonometry teachers across the PCA will die of laughter while reading our trash talk. :lol:
Curt
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:43 pm

Curt wrote:Mike D, can definitely bring the trash, but my nieces Barbie drives the same car Mike does. :D :shock:

Yeah, but she doesn't look nearly as good in it :P Speaking of... I knew a Barbie once.... Oh, wait that's not a story for a family message board...never mind!

Curt wrote:I can see it now, accountants and trigonometry teachers across the PCA will die of laughter while reading our trash talk. :lol:

Yeah, but no one else will! :banghead:

Hey, this is getting easier...
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby David J Marguglio on Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:40 am

Barbie's car...hee hee...Sorry Mike, but I think that the favorably-proprotioned plastic doll is better looking. But who am I to talk, I am off to Toys-R-Us for some car shopping.
Personal driving coach to:
Maria Sharapova
1993 Martin-thrashing RS America
2004 Cayenne
David J Marguglio
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:03 pm

David J Marguglio wrote:Barbie's car...hee hee...Sorry Mike, but I think that the favorably-proprotioned plastic doll is better looking. But who am I to talk, I am off to Toys-R-Us for some car shopping.

Yeah, I kind of overcooked that corner a little... OK a LOT. Dont' think there are any cones left :twisted:
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby David J Marguglio on Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:19 pm

Mike that is not the first time you tried unsuccesfully to out-brake me. Again, I checked up and made the turn whilst you blow through the chicane! :lol:
Maria Sharapova
2004 Cayenne
David J Marguglio
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:06 pm

Doh! :oops: Had to bring that up didn't ya!
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby David J Marguglio on Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:28 pm

Ah Mike, you know nothing is out of bounds...except perhaps your Boxster at Vegas! :lol: :roflmao:
Maria Sharapova
2004 Cayenne
David J Marguglio
Time Trialer

Postby MikeD on Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:35 pm

Hey, how did yoiu find out about Vegas? Besides "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" Haven't you seen the commercial? On top of that, that was just a liberal use of the curb 8) . Nothing like going 4x4ing down the entire front straigh at WSIR, during a Red Flag even! :burnout:
Mike Dougherty
MikeD
Club Racer

Postby Curt on Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:27 pm

Since this is the trash talk thread and some "member" said a Boxster was Barbies car....

Mike I think you can be thankful that you have Barbies car and not Kens smoothie, right?

LOL, we used to call eash other Ken Doll Smoothie in high school
Curt
Time Trialer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions